Here is the one more opportunity for all the Aspirants who make a career in Insurance Sector. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) has released the official Notification for the post of Assistant Manager through open competition on all India basis for its various offices.
IRDA Recruitment Notifications 2017 is here.
What is IRDA?
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) is an autonomous, statutory agency tasked with regulating and promoting the insurance and re-insurance industries in India. It was constituted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999.
No. of Vacancies:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Website Link Open for online registrations||15th August 2017|
|Last Date for online registration||5th September 2017|
|Phase-I Exam||4th October 2017|
- Age limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 5th September 2017.
- Relaxation in Age Limit: Is as follows:
|PWD||SC/ST – 15 years;|
OBC – 13 years;
General – 10 years.
|Ex- Servicemen||5 years|
|J&K domicile of between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 years|
|Employees of IRDA||To the extent of a number of years of such service in IRDA, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
Educational Qualifications: Minimum educational qualification required is different for each category:
|Actuarial||1. Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks;|
2. Pass in 9 papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India Examination.
|Accounts||1. Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks;|
|Legal||1. Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks;|
2. LLB with 60% marks.
|General||1. Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.|
- Phase-I Prelim Exam – This is an objective paper conducted This is a qualifying exam to be eligible for the Phase-II. Marks secured in this phase hold no value for Interview or Final Selection.
- Phase-II – This is a descriptive paper comprising 3 papers.
- Interview – Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their performance in all 3 papers of Phase-II. Final selection will be based on merit performance of the candidates under respective specialization in Phase-II and Phase-III (interview).
How to Apply?
- Visit the official portal of IRDA (India) i.e.; irdai.gov.in
- Click on “Employment” tab;
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager” to open Online Application Form;
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”;
- Fill in the details as instructed in the form;
- Cross check the details and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” tab;
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for payment of fee;
- Click on “Submit” tab.
|Everyone except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen||650Rs|
- Exam fee can be paid Online only;
- The payment can be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Bank/Card transactions are to be borne by candidates only.
For further details, candidates are advised to click here and check the official notification.
Stay tuned for further updates!!
All the best!!